D.G. Coleman, Inc. has been one of the Denver metro major trucking companies for forty plus years!
Our drivers are some of the safest, most highly trained professionals in the trucking industry. Our drivers take pride in being safe, courteous to the motor public, and being on time for pickups and deliveries.
- Drivers must have one year verifiable tractor-trailer experience in the past three years.
- Present a clean MVR at time of application.
- Driver must be at least twenty-three years old.
- We will train student drivers that are a minimum of twenty-three years old and have all the proper school documentations. Requires a one year commitment.
- Ability to be on the road from two to seven days.
- Perform proper pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Able to throw chains when needed
- Must be able to meet all pickup and delivery schedules with safety as a job priority.
- Health and dental at minimal cost to driver after ninety day probation period.
- 401 K after one year.
- One week paid vacation after one year of service.
- Dedicated line hauls if you qualify.
- Frequent home time.